*** Deprecated Version, which is no longer maintained and superseded by our Amalgamated Version ***
This handbook (ISBN: 9780160954061 and GPO Stock Number: 050-012-00519-2), superseded Commandant Instruction 16672.2D--Navigation Rules: International-Inland*, as a compendium produced by the U.S. Coast Guard Navigation Standards Branch, U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters, Washington, DC, of the:
- International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, 1972 (72 COLREGS);
- Inland Navigation Rules (33 CFR 83);
- their respective technical annexes (33 CFR 84-90);
- COLREGS Demarcation Lines (33 CFR 80);
- Vessel Bridge-to-Bridge Radiotelephone Regulations, (33 CFR 26);
- Vessel Traffic Management Regulations (33 CFR 161); and,
- various other pertinent provisions of the U.S. Code and Code of Federal Regulations regarding compliance and penalties associated with the Navigation Rules.
Here is its last corrigenda (April 28th, 2020)
See our Navigation Rules FAQ#1 for other formats or sources.
* Which you may download here: as published (03/25/99), its corrigendum, corrigendum with reference sources, or its last corrected version (7/1/13).